California LGBT Attorney
We help put the 'fair' back in 'fair fight.'
For more than a decade, The Dolan Law Firm, in San Francisco, California, has demonstrated its commitment to fair treatment and equal civil rights for members of the LGBT community.
We fight hard to get results for:
- LGBT employees who were harassed on the job or who faced wrongful termination — were fired or selectively laid off — when they complained about workplace discrimination
- LGBT patients who were denied services or treated differently by hospitals, nursing homes or insurers because they were lesbian, gay or transgender
- People denied housing or services due to HIV/AIDS status, sexual orientation or gender identity
- Children who were harassed or assaulted in school because they are, or are perceived to be gay
- Customers discriminated against in commercial establishments and athletes denied equal access to participate in sports
You are not less equal. We put our knowledge, skills, and experience on your side in court to prove it. Contact a California LGBT attorney at our office to schedule a free consultation.
San Francisco Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Rights Lawyers
Our law firm is widely recognized by our peers, the city, and county of San Francisco, and the Transgender Law Center for outstanding advocacy for the LGBT community and other victims of discrimination. We have handled ground-breaking cases (read about our legal filing on behalf of a transgender golfer ) and have achieved record-breaking results (including a $61 million verdict in a workplace race discrimination and harassment case).
Founding attorney Christopher Dolan was the 2008 winner of the Ally Award by the Transgender Law Center. He has been selected as a "Northern California Super Lawyer" for five consecutive years, as well as "California Consumer Attorney of the Year."
Unsure if You Have a Case? Contact Us.
Whether you need information, legal advice or trial representation, you can depend upon our attorneys to give you the help you need. Our San Francisco gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender rights lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay no fees or costs upfront. If we obtain a recovery on your behalf, we receive a percentage of that recovery. No recovery, no fee.
Please note that the attorneys of this office are licensed to practice law in the state of California only. We cannot give advice about legal matters in any other state but would be happy to assist you in locating suitable local counsel with whom we may have a referral relationship.